These are super easy and tasty. I love them.
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c sour cream
dash of each: chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper
1/2 tsp parsley
1 can refried beans
1 can (4oz) green chiles
3 Tbs salsa de chile fresca
1/2 c chopped onion
1 c shredded cheese, plus 1 c
2-3 c shredded chicken
15-20 white corn or flour tortillas
1 c sour cream
remainder of salsa de chile fresca
1 Tbs milk
dash each of onion powder chili powder, garlic salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, seasonings, beans, chiles, salsa, onion, cheese, and chicken and stir until combined.
2. Place a small amount on the middle of tortilla, roll it up, and place it a sprayed pan. Continue this process until all of the chicken mixture is gone.
3. Combine the sour cream, salsa, milk and seasonings to form the sauce, and pour it over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
4. Cover, and bake at 350 for 25 minutes, then take the foil off and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
5. Top with sour cream, tomatoes, and any other tastees you want and enjoy!